Strategic Lighting Design Planning for Large Scale Broadcast Event by Mr Mac Chan
Hear and exchange ideas with widely acclaimed lighting designer, Mr Mac Chan, whose experience includes projects that have reached over a 100 million viewers. Mac has worked on a variety of projects from theme parks, to performing arts centres, to mega events such as Singapore's National Day Parade (2009 - 2016), the 2015 SEA Games Opening Ceremony, and Commonwealth Games. His workshop will cover design considerations when planning for such large-scale broadcast events and will be relevant for event organisers, lighting designers, and venue owners who would like to learn from his experience and case studies.
- Broadcast Lighting requirements and technical planning
- Lighting Design issues and technical/logistics challenges for large scale events
- New visualisation in large scale event appplication
- Case studies of Singapore NDP, Commonwealth Games, and SEA Games Opening ceremony
Register today to secure your seat at the workshop. FREE for pre-registered visitors till 8 June 2016.
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM SGT
- Hall C, Level 1, Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre
FREE for trade professionals (before 8 June) FULL
- Venue Address
- 10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956 Singapore
3 minute walk from Bayfront MRT Station